Monday, March 21, 2011

changes and thanks

Since Dec, my life has been changing. I can't get over how different I'm living right now from just 4 months ago.
I still have a lot of things to work on, obviously, but I know that I'll be ok. I know that I have love and support and encouragement to better myself. I know who my friends are and I know that they will help me get through.

I figured I should take some time to thank some people :)





Cliff... We don't talk anymore, but you pushed me to leave without knowing it. You made me realize that I wasn't all the terrible things Kyle told me I was everyday. Thank you.

Miranda... I don't know how many millions of times I told you that I was leaving... I distinctly remember crying to you while Anna threw rocks in the creek. I was telling you... finally... the truth of what was going on in my life and you were there for me, upset for me, and supportive of me. After I left you won the war of the facebook passwords for me and that was important too : ) I love you and I owe you.

Jess... You talked me through so much. Your cute little accent was a HUGE comfort to me. You're my girl ; ) <3 you, babygirl.

Sarah and Britt... Words can't express how much I love you both. You two are amazing, and two of the best friends I could ask for. <3

Steven... Without you I never would have made it. Simple as that. I miss you.

Heather... my little legal go to. <3

There are lots more, but I'm saving them for another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment