Thursday, March 31, 2011

fuck it

Someday, I'll be
Big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean.


So at first, I thought this song was hilarious, bc of how it made Evan feel lol.... but I've since realized that it's perfect for me... and as I was listening to it earlier I got a phone call that made me bawl like a baby... all fucking night.
I can't believe he's stooped down to this fucking level. I knew he'd been hacking me, I knew he taken over everything I had, I knew he had a fake profile but I didn't expect him to actually go for it, to actually try to get info out of someone I cared about...
I know this person would never give him what he wanted, whether he knew it was Kyle or not, but it still terrified me and it just isn't fair...
I can't find the words I'm looking for... I think I'm overthinking it...

No comments:

Post a Comment